2.13.2006

Be Mine!

Alan came home with a rose and a rose balloon for Kylie tonight. She was really excited to get her first Valentine rose and she loved the balloon. She was beaming from ear to ear! It is so sweet to see a father's love for his daughter. Kylie thinks that Daddy hung the moon, now!

4 comments:

hollyfouts said...

My dad brought balloons to Miller and Avery this weekend when they were sick. It totally made their day. Miller goes nuts punching his balloon and watching it come back to him. Wht is it with kids and balloons? Everyone goes crazy over helium ballons! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! That is SO sweet....

Daddies and daughters are so special....

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katina

Erica said...

I do not think Cary would even think of that...well maybe he would think of it but the follow through would be lacking. How cute is she with her balloon. Does that mean you did something sweet for Riles? He is so cute too. Have a great day and give the kids a hug from us. Love Ya!!

Anonymous said...

Kylie, I sure do miss seeing you when I go to see Kaylee and Campbell.

Kylie tell your mom that when Kaylee, Campbell and Erica come to see Nana Mary that she needs to bring you to Waco for a sleep over.

Tell mom, dad and Riley hello.

Love, Nana Mary

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....