I'm not one to usually do a list.........but what the heck. Here goes.......
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1) 2nd Grade Bilingual Teacher
2) waitress at El Chico
3) loan processor at a bank
4) pre-school teacher at a learning center NOT A DAYCARE!!
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1) Return to Me
2) Mean Girls
3) Napolean Dynomite
4) Die Hard
FOUR BOOKS YOU COULD READ OVER AND OVER
1) Are you There God, It's Me Margaret?
2) The Hiding Place
3) The Notebook
4) A Woman's Worth
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN
1) McKinney, TX
2) Searcy, AR
3) Nacogdoches, TX
4) Sachse, TX
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1) The Office
2) Lost
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) General Hospital
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1) Costa Rica
2) Las Vegas
3) Colorado
4) Florida
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT WEEKLY
1) Others' Blogs
2) GeneralHospital Happenings
3) Reel-Style.com (Thanks, Kristen!)
4) Instyle
FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1) III Forks
2) Lefty's Seafood (Mine and Alan's)
3) P.F. Changs
4) Del Frisco
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1) mexican food
2) American Chinese
3) seafood
4) Cokes
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1) An exotic island
2) sleeping under the electric blanket
3) skiing in Colorado
4) shopping by myself (I'm a loner!)
2.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
2 comments:
Never thought you were a stalker!!....
Enjoyed your list. SHOPPING! How could I have left that off of mine?!?
Belk in McKinney is one of my favorites!!! I'm going tonight because I have a gift card!!
Post a Comment