The kids got their pictures taken for the first time in a long while. Kylie smiled a little bit and also took some serious shots. Riles just wanted to stick his tongue out and not sit anywhere near his sister. So much fun. Now I remember why I was dreading the whole picture taking thing! The photographer was wonderful and kept assuring me that it was hard to get pictures at this age. She really did a great job and took her time with us. I feel like she really captured the kids' inner beauty as well. Thank you,
Stacey!





Anyways, I went to the doctor today and Alan got to be Mr. Mom for two hours. Riley loved going dat-tide (outside) and Kylie gave Alan an earful. Here's how it went down:
Kylie: "Daddy, do you NOT mow the yard anymore?"
Alan: "Why, baby? Is the grass too tall for you?"
Kylie: "Yea. Grown-ups are supposed to mow the yard. When I grow up I"M gonna mow the yard!"
She sure calls it like she sees it!
9 comments:
Traci,
These pictures are adorable! :-)
Your kids are so photogenic!!
Kylie getting on to Alan about mowing cracks me up! She is one smart cookie... "-)
Katina
I love these pictures - especially the one with Kylie laying her head on Riley's back. It's so sweet, but you can tell he's ready to go do something fun! I love reading your blog and finding out what goes on at the Rutledge house. I'm usually several entries behind, so I read a bunch at a time. The picture of Kylie after you "lost" her balloon is priceless. I'll have to be sure Gary sees it.
The pictures are beautiful -- Stacey always does a good job on any that she takes! Pretty cute kiddos you got there.
You really did get some cute ones!
Great pictures!! They turned out really cute!
VERY cute pictures! Stacey took Lauren's Christmas pictures and was so patient with her... this is a tough picture age- but yours turned out GREAT!
The pictures are so precious! The new one of you and Alan is darlin, too. Thanks for sharing them with us. I love you all so very much!
I love the pictures! Of course I have never seen a picture that is bad when Stacey takes them. Then you add in two adorable children and how could they be less than wonderful!
It was good to see you a little this week. Maybe next time we can catch up a little more. Give hugs to the family for me!
Traci,
Thanks so much for the encouraging word you left me on my blog. Sometimes it's nice to know you aren't the only one going through it all!
Cute pictures by the way!
Jenny
Post a Comment