
Kylie and her friend, Garrison went to see a movie together on Tuesday night. Can you guess which one? We were the only three in the theatre and I was belly-laughing louder than either of them. They LOVED the movie and Kylie wants to know when we can bring it home. I told her that either Meemaw or Nana would get it for her birthday. She seemed happy with that and then asked me if we could buy a book. Same answer. Anyways, it was a great movie!
Riley has been saying a lot more words this week and also freaking me out a little bit. He handed me a diaper, looked up at me, then ran away. When I caught up with him, he was very stinky. He also has learned how to open his door and come running out after his nap. He hasn't caught on that he can do that in the morning, yet. He usually stays in his crib, sings, and chills until someone comes in and turns on the light. This morning he was asleep under about ten stuffed animals. Oops! All I could see were his feet hanging out of the side of the bed. This is very unusual because he usually just sleeps sideways in one corner. We are going to start agressive therapy in a couple of weeks. It should get better before it gets worse, but Alan and I are ready to start seeing more improvement. That's it for now!
4 comments:
Sam went to see Curious George with my dad a couple of weeks ago...he LOVED it too (the popcorn as much as the movie!). He is begging to go again to see it -- and I want to see it too so it may just happen!
Glad to catch up on my blogs...looks like you guys have been busy!
Fabulous picture! She's really talented!
I am dreading the day that Lauren figures out that she can get out of her big girl bed. She just waits there for me right now- not sure when it will end- but i know it will be here too soon! I am thinking about taking Curious George before the baby gets here... I am not sure if she could make it through- but it would be fun to try :)
Traci-you should write for a living. You make me crack up. Maybe it's because you are a great live story teller and I can hear all of your emphasis while I read. You are funny. I think of all the laughs we had at Harding. You're great.
-Kelly
Post a Comment