
Yes, I am the NON-model on the right!

Our Planning Committee
Friday night was definitely much more fun than the whole Saturday night extravaganza that we worked so hard to plan. I can't believe that it's been almost a year since we all got together again. And, of course we all made big plans to see each other throughout the year- that was before I moved!
Just a whole lotta memories just waiting to be written into a memoir. I'm sure it would be a best-seller! pfft....
1 comment:
You are on a blogging roll! You go, girl!
What are you talking about? Non model? You look adorable!
We're having our 15 year HS reunion this summer. I'm really looking forward to it. I LOVED high school and can't wait to see some of my old friends.
By the way, your Easter post showed up on my blog feeder, but it's not on your blog page. ?????
Post a Comment