4.18.2009

Tusk II- The Razorback


This was the highlight of our day. Seeing and taking pictures of Tusk II (apparently the first Tusk passed on in 2004). The picture was taken from inside the car. We just happened to get behind him at a stop light. Yeah- we didn't step out in the rain the whole time we were in Fayetteville today. 

It seems that they do this Razorback Festival and have a red vs. white game every year in the spring. Well, we decided to go to the festival part even though it was cloudy and dreary looking outside. By the time we got there, it was pouring down rain and everyone looked miserable. All of the blow up jumpers at the festival were deflated and the people in the concession stands had no one to cater to. So, we drove around and checked out Alan's alma mater and just happened upon seeing Tusk II. It's kinda sad when seeing a full grown razorback is the highlight of your day. It was pretty cute, though. 





Here's Riley all decked out in his Razorback attire. We got in the car and he looked at me and then pointed at me and said, "Mommy buckle it!" How cool is that that he is noticing that I need to buckle my seatbelt? He just melts me! 



This is what kept me off of the computer tonight. Kylie wanted to update her blog and gingerly asked if she could stay in the warm bed and use my mac. I let her because she has me wrapped around her little finger. She is still my baby and is growing up too fast! 

3 comments:

Amy McCown said...

I love the new blog and the title. It is so cute. I hope that the church visiting went well this am. I know how hard that can be.

courtney said...

LOVE the new blog look! you did a grea job!

i hope you had a good church visit, too. it's so hard. we're still trying to find a church home and we moved here last july.

Leigh Ann said...

I ADORE your new blog title and layout! JUST THE CUTEST!

I have a feeling there is a good chance you are going to make a full-fledged Hog fan after all!

That's amazing what Riley said. I'm still waiting for something that wonderful to come out of Evan's mouth. YEAH!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....