That makes me so happy I think I will clean the house from head to toe! Keith and Nancy are coming this weekend so Alan and I can do the Race For The Cure. We will be walking in honor of my grandmother and my aunt who are both breast-cancer survivors. This will be our first race in NW Arkansas and our 2nd time to do the Race For The Cure. Either city, I'm sure it will still look like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

2 comments:
Traci,
I LOVE your new blog! You are so creative! "Hillbilly Highness" is just perfect.
It looks like that here too!
Post a Comment