Alan and I watched Slumdog Millionaire too. I had wanted to see it for a while but just didn't have the chance until last night. It was SO good that I made Alan watch it with me this morning as well. I think I would watch it over and over if I owned it. I just keep laughing about Jamal jumping in the poo and running to get that autograph. So many good parts.
Then tonight, Alan scored some free tickets to the Arkansas Naturals baseball game. Instead of getting a babysitter, I told him to take Kylie. Good choice because she had a blast! They stuffed themselves and got complimentary fleece blankets before coming home before the 7th inning. Alan said it was too cold. In May? What? I could get used to this.
So, I was the babysitter tonight and I earned every penny of the money that Alan didn't pay me when he got home. Riley wanted to play rough and laugh all night. He was really cute and cuddly and had a great day. He wanted me to carry him on my back and we jumped and rolled on the bed. Then he did math on his whiteboard and starfall on the computer until the rest of our family got home. Now, Kylie is making me watch Bedtime Stories with her and Alan. It was a great day! Even better because it didn't rain. Yea!

1 comment:
And she met SpongeBob?!?! Awesome! lol I've heard Bedtime Stories is good, I need to see that one!
Post a Comment