
For the FIRST time in American Idol history at our house, I WILL be voting tonight for Kris Allen. I heart him so much and I am hoping that he wins!! Can't wait to see the footage of him in Arkansas, either. We drove through one day too late. :(
Good luck, Kris!
(Adam is screaming right now as I type this!)
3 comments:
My family likes Kris too! If he doesn't win Idol, I think he would make a perfect soap star! He is soooo cute!
I wonder why they didn't show much of their hometown visits...seems like it probably costs a pretty penny to pull those off and then they didn't even show them. I like Kris, too, but I've also been a Danny fan since day one...I know, I know, I'm a sucker for a sob story. Anyway, I'm divided on my faves, but I'm very clear on who is not my fave!
BTW, Riley's graduation picture is precious!
Oh my goodness I totally agree with you! I voted for Kris like 100 times and can't stand Adam and his scream!!! Go Kris :)
Post a Comment