I can't believe that my MOM just left a comment!! I think it's funny that she loved the KISS performance. She refused to let us ever listen to KISS growing up! ha!
Adam was her fave from the beginning. Obviously, she doesn't bleed red!! Love you, MOM!! :)
I just can't stop smiling!! It was THE BEST American Idol that I have EVER seen! Everyone that came out to sing just rocked my world!! I am so excited that Kris won but would seriously have been happy if Adam won because he is so unique and just as awesome. I loved seeing the camaraderie between both of these guys. I had heard that they were roommates and probably the nicest guys there.
Man, how lucky were the top 13? To get to sing with some of the greats and be part of that show! I don't know if I will be able to go to sleep tonight. I may watch it again!!
Recapping my favorite moments:
Man, how lucky were the top 13? To get to sing with some of the greats and be part of that show! I don't know if I will be able to go to sleep tonight. I may watch it again!!
Recapping my favorite moments:
- Hilarious judges skit at the first. Randy- "For you, for me" and Kara- "Sweetie, Honey" I really thought it was going to be "Here's the thing" cause she said that SO much!!
- David Cook singing that really touching song. I am going to download it on itunes!
- Kris and Keith Urban- LOVE both of them. I get giddy over a cute Australian, too!
- Lionel Ritchie and Cyndi Lauper- took me back to the 80's. Allison held her own with Cyndi and it was great!
- Fergi Ferg!! G-L-A-M......., Black Eyed Peas! Fergi has a rockin' voice and body and she's my age. Whatever!
- KISS!!! I seriously screamed when Adam came out in those platform shoes and KISS wings. It took me a minute before I realized that Gene Simmons would be out there too!! I heart Gene Simmons after my friend, Nicole got me hooked on his show!!
- The boys singing Rod Stewart. And then he came out looking like my grandfather. He is OLD, people. Did you see him trip? I will always love "Maggie", though.
- Kris' cute family- his wife reminds me of Reese Witherspoon. ha!
- Adam's mom rocking out!
- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! LOVED it!! Goosebumps.
Of course, there were a couple of parts that we fast-forwarded....Bikini Girl, Carlos Santana, Tatiyana.....enough said!
Congratulations KRIS!! We are so proud of you back here in Arkansas and I am praying that I get to see you at a little event next week we have going on here!!
I am still SO excited!!
5 comments:
I was named after the song "Maggie May"! lol Glad you enjoyed the show, it's so good when your favorite shows end with a bang!
I missed the first hour of Idol because our dumb Direct TV was out. Gary got it fixed (with Tech Support's help) at 7:55 so he taped the rest of it for me while I was at church. My very favorite was Adam singing with Kiss. Can you believe a 62 year old woman would be into that? I was dumbfounded when they announced Kris as the winner. I thought Adam was a shoe-in. But it was a pleasant surprise. They're both going to do great in the future.
OH MY GRACIOUS TRASHI! I thought that was the best finale ever and Wade even said "how are they going to even top that next year?" It was SOOO good and I did watch it again after it was over - I was on cloud 9 with you! I was pulling for Kris the whole time though, I like Adam okay, but his scream and over-theatrical performances got a little on my nerves. Anyways, you must go back and watch bikini girl! It was really funny what Ryan said to her and then when Kara came out trying to show her up. I laughed. I also loved the part with the judged in the beginning - I thought that maybe Paula's would be "I gotta tell ya" b/c she always says that too. Anyways, loved it loved it loved it .... now where are you going to see Kris??
Traci, I can't tell by your post...what did you think of the finale? :-) I thought it was pretty good.
I wasn't surprised at the outcome at all...I just assumed Danny fans would vote for Kris. I bet it was actually a landslide.
I thought that was you but I wasn't sure - the sun was in my eyes so I thought at first "who is waving at me?" and then I immediately thought of you! ha! That's my neighborhood! ha! I love morning walks in the summer and it gets Harper to take a nap! You saw me straight out of bed - ha! Forgive my crazy hair!
So funny!
Post a Comment