This is just an update for those who read my "sad bag" story the other day. It's funny because I find out more and more people read my blog all the time. They just don't comment. I was talking to my friend Belinda on the phone the other day and she asked me if I got my bag yet. Well, this is what I heard on the other end before I had a chance to speak. "What, Jay? Wait a minute, Traci. Oh she did." Then she got back on the phone and said, "My husband just told me that you got it and it was way too big!" Hilarious!! Jay must have been extremely bored that day!
So, I am going to exchange the HUGE bag that they sent me and get my money back. I had a friend tell me to exchange it and when I looked on the website, it said I could. YEA!!
After a party for Kylie's class at school today, I went to one of my fave little boutiques and what do you think I saw? No pink and brown bag but a GREEN and brown bag JUST like my pink one. The designer has upgraded a zipper in that baby but otherwise it looks exactly the same minus the pink, plus the green...well, you get it. It was the only one they had PLUS it was a LOT cheaper than the HUGE bag. Thank you to my two Kristen's for offering to go to Swoozie's for me and pick one up! I am pretty sure that the bag is discontinued. :(
So I am gonna change it up and celebrate the fact that I am okay with change. Well, that one change anyway. I'm finding that I am really sad that all my shows have finished and another milestone is upon us. At least it's a good one- summer!! We get almost two months off and then we start year-round school!! Woo-hoo!!
3 comments:
I was just thinking that I was sad all my shows are over! lol But at least The Bachelorette is on, yay! lol Congrats on the new bag, that change is great! lol
thanks for the comment. i've had a few requests so I'm considering making more.
BTW, I love your blog layouts.
I found you on Feedit!...Your blog is very fun. Will be putting you on my blog rolla nd feel free to stop by my place sometime
http://mywideblueseas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment