And, FYI- my old bag is inside that beast! Argh!
Note to self: Never, ever, ever, ever buy anything off the internet again!! You get burned every single time! :(
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
3 comments:
Okay, that bag is the biggest thing I have ever seen in my life! lol I'm so sorry it didn't work out! :( Maybe you could make an alchemy request at Etsy and someone could make a copy for you?!?! On the bright side, you could use the new bag to house the old bag so you could still carry the old bag around!
I have found that bags are the hardest darn thing to purchase online. Even if they give me measurements, I still have trouble getting one that is just the right size. It's either too big or too small. I guess Goldielocks and I share your pain!
On the brightside, it is super cute, and if you are going on travels, it will be supercute to take around!
LOL I have been there with a online purse purchase.
Post a Comment