
If you have ever seen the movie, Office Space, then you know what I am talking about. I've got a case of the mondays! Plus, there is NOTHING to watch on television on Monday nights. Alan watches Heroes and I work on the computer.
The only thing that is worse than having a case of the monday's?
Having this guy as your boss!

If you have ever worked in an office environment, you will find this movie to be so true!! Happy Monday!
4 comments:
I completely understand the "case of the Mondays" - our weather is blah today so that makes it even worse. On a side note, I started watching Castle on Monday nights. I've really gotten in to it - 'cause I really needed another show to like.
Monday's are only good for one thing and that is ABC's Castle. It is awesome! And you can't go wrong with Nathan Fillion. :D
I have never seen this movie. But I am a little ashamed to admit that I spend mondays watching dancing with the stars (otherwise known as Dancing with people you might have heard of once). It's my dirty little secret.
TRACI! Oh my gosh!!!! Monday is only my FAVORITE TV DAY! Dancing with the Stars and Castle...a powerful combination!!!! :-)
Post a Comment