1. Oral B Electric Toothbrush
My new electric toothbrush is all that! The first time I used it I had flashbacks of getting my braces off and running my tongue across my smooth, clean teeth. Plus, they seemed a little whiter! At $5.00 from Walmart, this deal is a steal. I'm getting everyone in my family one next time! I promise you will love it! Unless you use one that costs more than that!
2. Modern Family on abc
My favorite new show hands down! Everything about this show is hilarious. From Phil, the dad who wants to be cool and hip, to Gloria with that accent! I also really love Cameron- the bigger half of the gay couple. We have watched every episode and I cannot wait for more. I will be SO angry if this show gets the axe!!
This website is fabulous!! I love every creation that I have seen- no kidding. There are ideas for Home, Parties, Children, Weddings, Fashion, Design, and Food and Drink. So much time has been spent there just ogling! It's perfect for the upcoming holidays, too!
4. Jeans Tucked into Boots
Okay, so I don't look like Jessica Alba when I wear mine- but it looks so cute on other people! Especially when Kylie does it! Oh, to have a perfect figure....




3 comments:
You are too funny! I was going to write a post last night, then I sat there and thought what am I going to write about! Must be writers block, ha! I will have to check out the party dress website...and I am scared to tuck my jeans in my boots, but love the look. I am afraid that I will look crazy if I do it, ha!
That's my favorite show too! I can't wait for a new one today. My son has a football game today, so I have to DVR it and watch it later. Stinking football. Just kidding. sort of. ok, maybe not. Stinking football.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Modern Family! I swear if ABC cancels it I will completely stop watching ABC (well maybe not, but it seems like a good threat doesn't it).
I love Phil but OMG, I LOVE Cameron! Last week, I literally was crying because I was laughing so hard. "Do all 4 doors lock?!"
Post a Comment