11.01.2009

Nablpomo


Okay, so I just found out that the month of November is National Blog Posting Month. The idea is to post 30 times in 30 days Everyday? Are you kidding me? What am I going to talk about? Well, get ready for a bunch of random posts. Maybe even one liners. Or stories. Here's a cute little story I will share.

The other night, Kylie and I were watching a movie in the living room. I was laying on the couch and she started to make a pallet on the floor. She had her covers, her pillow, and then she gathered all the pillows from the couch and surrounded her body with them. I looked at her kind of strange and asked, "Why are you doing that?" To which she replied, "Mom! Cause this is my thing!"

Her thing. I just love her language! My thing! ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....