11.18.2009

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I will admit that I am a Twihard fan- I am. I thought the whole vampire- concept was really dumb at first but after getting involved in the first book, I was hooked! I looked forward to getting in the carpool line a whole hour early just to get my alone time with Edward and Bella. I zipped through those four books while focusing on every word. So, needless to say, I am really excited about seeing the New Moon movie.

A lot of people are weighing in on whether they are Team Edward or Team Jacob. I have to say that in the first book, I was all about Edward! Jacob really got on my nerves. Then when I saw the movie, Edward bothered me a little bit. Just a little. I was probably still Team Edward.

But let me tell ya! After I read New Moon, I was all about Team Jacob. I loved Jacob in the book! I wanted he and Bella to get together and her to forget that Edward ever existed! So, I am going to go ahead and declare that going into the movie, I am..............


Because real men don't sparkle! Let's hope Taylor Lautner doesn't let me down!

6 comments:

Amy McCown said...

Overall I am team Edward, but did hope that she would choose Jacob through the middle two books. Reading Midnight Sun (on her website) made me like Edward more. I am with you - real men do not sparkle.

Jen said...

Team Edward! My girlfriends and I had shirts made for the big day Friday and we are all Edward fans... Now, Taylor does do his character justice with all the muscles and such! :)

Traci said...

I need to read Midnight Sun. Thanks for the tip, Amy!

Jen- I want to see you and your friends in that shirt! Love it!

Kara said...

Would you believe that I got the first book as a gift October 2008 for my birthday and still haven't read it? I have no idea why considering I've read a zillion books since then, but I never have the urge to start reading it.

Maybe soon. So as of now, I have to honestly admit that I've seem Team Jacob, Team Edward stuff and only figured out last week that it refered to Twilight series!

Nicole said...

I am with you, Traci. I am Team Jacob!!! I see nothing appealing about cuddling with marble.

Amy said...

Jason surprised me with tickets to New Moon about a month ago!! WE are headed out of our teeny town to the big city this weekend for a little Edward, Bella, Jacob!! So excited!! I think I must say, TEAM EDWARD!! But, after reading New Moon it was def a tough decision! But the other two pushed me to Ed!:)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....