11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thanksgiving this year was awesome! I love spending time with all of my family! We are blessed to have four sweet little girl cousins and one little boy cousin this year. Thank God for kids!

We got a family picture in the neighborhood this year. It took less than 5 minutes and it was a chore, I tell ya! Charlie missed her nap, Kylie missed her cousins, and the boys didn't want to miss the Cowboy game. I am just glad that we got a picture for my mom's Christmas card this year so I won't have to hear her whining about not having one! ha! Here ya go, Mom! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!







4 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the pilgrim outfits! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. God Bless!

MrsMis said...

Those are some adroable little indians :)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Great picture!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....