I am doing a bit of catching up on my homework and the blogs that I need to finish designing before we go on vacay. I will NOT be on the macbook my whole vacation with Alan. I will read books, and have lots of share time with my hubby!
One thing I will probably not be doing is laying out in the sun without a hat. I just found out that the zit/place on my forehead that I have had for almost 2 years is cancerous. My doctor took a biopsy the week before last. My family kept asking, "Did you ever hear results back?" and I was like, "If there is something to be worried about, my doctor will call." Finally, I called last week and the nurse told me that Dr. Rosie would call me back. Well, at 5:00 sharp, Dr. Rosie called and the first thing she said was, "I was waiting for you to come get your stitches out so I could talk to you." UH OH! Well, she told me that the place was cancerous and I needed to have a dermatologist get the rest out. So, no tanning bed before my vacation. I guess all that laying out and the tanning beds did the damage in the first place.
Other than all that, I just wanted to share what rocked my world today!!!
Since Alan and I are back on the wait loss train- we only have 2 weeks and 5 days, we are going to step up our protein intake and cut out those carbs again. Salads will be easy with these babies!! In addition to the salad in the bag, pre-chopped veggies, and packaged boiled eggs, there is NO reason to not eat a salad every day! I have a feeling that I will be forgoing the salads in Cancun! Can you blame me?
2 comments:
Those are pretty cool! Never seen anything like that!
usually, i think we have similar taste. but, i have to admit that hard-boiled eggs are so gross to me! you know that reaction pam had on the office when dwight was eating one?? yeah, that's pretty much how i feel, too!
but, good luck with the rest of your weight loss goal!! ;)
Post a Comment