This is going to be a really busy month, so hopefully I will still make time to blog a little about my family or to voice some frustrations that the holiday months bring. So far, everything here is copacetic. We are all unpacked, the laundry is done, and the tree is half-way up. We tried to decorate last night and some of our strands on our beautiful pre-lit tree are out. What do you do with that?
So, we will decorate tonight while watching one of our favorite holiday movies- Elf!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I enjoyed your daily updates. It's really a challenge, isn't it? I also pre-wrote a couple of posts for use on days that I thought would be too busy to get around to actually writing something. Great minds think alike!
Happy holidays to your family!
I love the scene where she is singing in the bathroom. She has an amazing voice. My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. I watch it every year to make me feel a little more normal.
I love that scene, too, Michelle. I considered putting it on here but, she was in the shower, so I thought- no! I love it when she and Will sing that song!
Loved your daily posts!
Elf is one that I watch while decorating along with Love Actually, Bridget Jones (there is some Christmasy and New Years in there), Little Women (Gabriel Byrne...yum), and The Holiday
Post a Comment