I really don't have much to talk about today. I went to class, shopped a little for our trip, picked up a doctor's note, rsvp'd to a party, and then rushed to get the kids at school. Then we had Kylie's piano lesson and by the time we came back home, it was getting dark. Such a beautiful day, though.
The kids were really snuggly today and if one wasn't hanging on me, the other one was. When Alan came home, the kids just wanted him to wrestle with them. I was watching and everyone was so happy! It made me proud of my sweet little family. :)
Since this post is so boring, I guess I can insert something Alan said in here that I thought was funny. Last night before I went to Yoga I kept doing things and it was almost past time for me to go. Alan looked at me and said, "I thought you were going to go to Aerobics?"
I cracked up! I haven't been to Aerobics since 1984. This is what I pictured:

1 comment:
Hi Traci! We're officially in AR! Your post caught my eye as I am looking for a yoga studio (left a great one back home). Where do you go? Have a great day!
Post a Comment