11.05.2009

How Riley Sees Me

Uh, I'm kinda on the fence about this one.....

Riley has been watching Shrek a lot lately and he just thinks that he is hilarious. The other day, he had a new revelation. He came up to me, looked into my eyes real good, pointed at me, and said, "Fioja!" I said, "What, honey?" About that time he looked at Alan, pointed at him and said, "Shrek!" And, he has said this to us several times in the last week!

Hmmm. So let me get this straight. He thinks that I look like Fiona and Daddy looks like Shrek. Here's to hoping that he didn't really mean we looked like them and he is merely noticing the difference between sexes. Anyway, Kylie thinks it is hilarious- in an ogre sort of way.


4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE this story!! So funny!

Natalie said...

So cute!
P.S. I love the new header!

Jen said...

Too cute!!!

Nicole said...

Yes, I see the resemblance. he-he-he!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....