There are no words! Alan and I are just so shocked and excited to be here that there are no words to describe how beautiful it is here and how special we feel. We are amazed to be here in this beauty and are trying to soak it all in and be thankful for this awesome experience!
11.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
5 comments:
What a beautiful couple you make! Have fun!
Aww exciting! Hope your enjoying your time:) Love the picture!
Looks like you're having a blast. Enjoy!
Could your smiles be any bigger? Parents need a little break every now and then. I hope yall have a wonderful trip!
Oh my gosh! Beautiful couple and beautiful scenery!!! :-) Glad you got a chance to get away. Hope to see you guys this weekend. Give me a call!!!
Post a Comment