
Desiree Jennings is a 25 year old former NFL Cheerleader who received her yearly flu shot at a grocery store in August and just weeks later lost the ability to walk and talk normally, and focus on more than one stimuli at a time. She started having violent seizures and periods of black outs. I saw her video on youtube and it was shocking and scary!
Her story has been making headlines worldwide and you can see her videos on youtube. Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have reached out to her and led her to Generation Rescue, a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing and reversing autism. She started treatments with the help of Dr. Buttar at the Center For Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in Charlotte, NC and has made some amazing progress! Desiree can now walk and talk normally and her seizures have dramatically decreased. Although she still needs more treatment, she is on her way to making a complete recovery!!
Now, Desiree wants to educate others to be informed of the potential side effects caused by vaccines. One of the things that she said that I could relate to was that when all this was happening to her, doctors couldn't figure out the cause and she felt like she was written off by most of the medical community. SO TRUE!!
Desiree has a website and you can see a recent video of her and read all about her progress and her cause.
"I set up the site to tell my story and warn people of the neurological side effects that can result from vaccinations," Jennings said, "Especially knowing that in the majority of cases, these stories are seldom heard outside of immediate families and friends."
Visit www.DesireeJennings.com for more information.
3 comments:
yay!!!!
I'm glad you didn't click NEXT Blog, Jusika! :)
So sad. I never heard of this story before. I will follow it now.
Post a Comment