11.03.2009

Riley's Christmas List


So, Riley has been asking about the "Weapster" lately. He means Kylie's Leapster L-Max that gave out this summer. He LOVED it and doesn't have a problem when it comes to asking for it. I made the mistake of going to Ebay to look at them one time and now he wants to "wook at Weapster computer"- meaning he wants to look at all the Leapster's available on Ebay. He clicks on each one of them and gets so excited! I am not worried about him bidding on one because you have to have a username/password to even bid and I don't ever use that computer, so no harm done!

We have been talking about Christmas lately, so when we were looking at the ads from Sunday's paper, Riley grabbed the Toys R Us ad. Alan and I were just watching him look through that ad with a big smile on his face. Later, he came bringing me the WalMart ad and had located a Weapster in it. He pointed to it and said, "Weapster for Christmas!"

Enough said! That boy may get 20 Weapsters this Christmas just for asking and being excited about it! Good thing I still kept some of the games. :)


**If you received an email or emails from me today, I am SO embarrassed. Apparently out of office replies and Macbooks don't mix well. It sent over 200 emails to people who had emailed me recently and now I can't email anyone until tomorrow morning. I can still get your emails, though! :)

4 comments:

courtney said...

yay riley!! yes, definitely get that boy a leapster!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How cute! :-)

I got an e-mail from you too! That's funny...

Michael Ann said...

Go Riley!

Yes, I got an email and I thought it was a joke from you! Haha!

Jen said...

That is awesome!!! Go, Riley!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....