11.21.2009

Cancun Bound!!



It's 4:45 am and we are leaving for the airport. I already miss my babies, how sad am I? I know that they are in great hands and Nana and Poppy will keep them super busy. They already have plans to go meet little Charlie at the mall today.

Please pray that Alan and I arrive and return safe back to our family. I have no idea when and if I will be able to blog but I have posts planned for some of those days.

Over and out! Thanks for all the well wishes! :)

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Woo hoo! Have a great time!

Brooke said...

I hope you both have a safe and wonderful trip! Happy Anniversary!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....