11.25.2009

coming home

Last night was our last night in paradise. We had a truly relaxing time here in Cancun and even though we told Kylie that we wouldn't take another trip like this with just me and Alan, are already planning for when we can come back here! :)

We are going back to Texas today to see the kids and get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I have so much to do and help my mom with. I also have to make my famous corn casserole and apple crisp. Yum! I can't wait to see everyone and have a meal fit for a king. I am thankful for my family and every blessing (great or small) that God has given to us.

I cannot wait for the home-cooked food that everyone will be bringing. Then, I start another diet since all I did was eat on this trip! Speaking of eating, take a look at Alan's escargot........ewwwww! Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like you two had a WONDERFUL vacation! Yay for time together and rekindling that connection. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kara said...

So glad you had fun. My parents always were taking trips without me and I hated it as a kid, but TOTALLY get it now!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....